Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog Commenter Award

And the winner is my dear friend Caryn who lives about 3 hours away from me but who visits and comments on my blog almost every day (19 out of the last 20 blogs this month.) Caryn's comments are so cool-she wins a copy of the book Writing the Natural Way by Gabriele Rico. I will send it to you today. Way to go Caryn!

For those of you who read my blog but don't comment, would love to have your comments-just register, click where it says "sign in" to register with Google or if you are already registered with them-just sign in. That's what make blogging fun is the comments. Check out the new blogger Leah on my blogging buddies. Congrats Leah-she was in my blogging class I taught locally.

3 comments:

  1. Well... Gaaahhleeee...
    Thanks Lin. It's a pleasure to read and comment on your blog. Just one more way of keeping in touch and learning to know all the reasons there are to love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun award! Way to go Caryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She won a book! Way to go mom! If only we could all be blessed with the gits of words.

    ReplyDelete