Thursday, February 17, 2022

Missed Gabriella's birthday

My first great grand child turned one on Jan 11, 2022. I haven't seen her since last March when she was just a little baby. Now she's growing fast and is becoming a beautiful little girl...

She was born with lots of hair and now its just growing longer and longer. I was bald at her age. Can't wait to get reacquainted with her when we make our next trip up north to Utah Valley.

Her parents recently returned from a  trip to Peru where her daddy is from. So, she got to meet all her family down there...especially her grand parents.

And now I have two great grand daughters. Meet Gabby's cousin Lilith. I haven't met her in person yet but love all the photos the new grandparents: my son Daniel and his wife Tina share on Facebook. Planning on getting together with family next Mother's Day.