Saturday, June 5, 2021

June is here and moving into SUMMER

I've added a new hobby to my life recently decided I wanted to see if I remembered any of my piano skills from my younger days like 9-10 years old. My mom wanted me to take lessons but I never liked it but now I'm thinking it might be fun to play around with it so I ordered a CASIO keyboard and set it up in my bedroom and am trying to learn to play hymns. It's a fun diversion that fills some of my heat filled summer days.

Also BIRD WATCHING is a fun cool activity from indoors! Here's a dove checking out our porch then a hummingbird who found our wind chime recently and has built a little nest and I do mean little nest to lay her eggs in right outside our living room window. I take walks to the mailbox before the heat comes like it's 70 degrees by 7 am...been 105 degrees this week and no rain for months. We do live in the desert because we enjoy NO SNOW in the winter.



Soon it time to lay tiny little eggs then sit on them till they hatch.