Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CALLER ID

Can you believe I've never had CALLER ID on my phones except for my cell phone that does it automatically. Reason? It costs more money. But after being DRIVEN NUTS lately with nuisance calls, I bit the bullet and ordered caller ID. WHAT A RELIEF! Now my phone hardly rings and if it does I can look and see if it's a local call or SPAM call.

 I was getting AT LEAST one call a day that when I answered it was a recording that said "Jesse Cole, Jesse Cole, Jesse Cole, Jesse Cole." I tried tracing it with reverse phone lookup, BUT it wasn't identifiable. Now those calls as well as PROBLEMS with my CREDIT CARD, SALES and SURVEY calls have been eliminated. Any toll free calls I don't answer. FREEDOM for just a few extra dollars a month.

4 comments:

  1. interesting what a peace a few bucks can buy us

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally added caller ID to our account a couple of years ago, and I would never give it up. Like you, we get unsolicited calls daily. Got one about fine minutes ago, but didn't answer it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We not only have caller ID on the phone, but if the cable TV is on, Comcast shows the caller in the TV screen. It's nice to not have to get up and answer a nuisance call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I'm so glad we finally got caller ID too. It's so convenient.

    ReplyDelete