Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zentangle classes again

Teacher Caryn in red and new students l-r Juanita and Charlotte

With just one lesson, Charlotte created several Zentangles.

Here's one in color, so intricate and interesting.

Charlotte is an artist and makes up her own designs.

Black and white shows more intricate patterns, I think.

Two sisters both artistic absorbed in creating designs.

Juanita's first try at Zentangle is successful!
(Excuse the blurry photo...)

I used this page as a pattern.

Here's my version of the design using colored pencils.

2 comments:

  1. You have me convinced it's time to try this. I have seen the books in the local art shop, so the resources are right there. Thanks for leading the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find this doodling very interesting.

    ReplyDelete