Sunday, October 17, 2010

Needed comments...

I did a post on writing a book
and no one commented on Friday,
So I moved it to Sunday and still
no one commented...Where are you?

Funny how you get used to blogging
friends commenting, and when they
don't you wonder...What is wrong?
Maybe nothing, maybe they are busy?

Me too, writing like crazy trying to get
my rough draft done so I can send it
off to the publisher by email, then hold
my breath to see if they like it....hmm?

Life is challenging at times, I do think.
We each have our separate paths
and some have rocky roads to travel.
Let's reach out and encourage others.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry, writing a book is way out of my field. I could contribute nothing in a comment. I wish you well in your endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was away from home for three days,have a wireless connection which worked only for few minutes at a time -did manage to comment on few .Now let me see the post ....

    i feel the same way when i don't see friends around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too. I don't write books. This blog is as good as it gets for me, I'm afraid. My commenting everywhere has gotten erratic because my time is being spent most of the time on scanning these days. Monotonous, but I'm determined to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think blogland is relatively quiet today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry! You are always one of the first to comment on my blog. I should be there for you, too. I've been kind of "blue" lately, but I promise to do better. Good luck with your book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wednesday....but a week late.

    And I fuss cuz Nov is around the corner. And November is National Novel Writing Month..NaNoWrMo..... Last year my friend insisted I write a book....the bread cookbook as you remember was the result. Fear she'll make me do it again....and the worst part..SHE DIDN'T write one herself last year.....

    ReplyDelete