Tuesday, June 17, 2008

News from India

My son Brook sent a photo of him (see below) at work in India. You can tell he is very tall, love the expression on his face. I'll also post a photo of him as a young child in Brazil in 1971 (on the left.) He didn't start out tall but is now somewhere between 6 ft 8-9 inches tall. His three other brothers range from 6 ft to 6 ft 5 inches. I have to stand on tiptoe to give Brook a hug, and I'm tall at 5 ft 10 inches.


From Brook: This is Vinay (standing next to me), Gaurav, and I in the Pune, India Amdocs Qpass SOC War Room. Vinay is the team lead for shift 3, Gaurav is one his direct reports, a System Adminis-trator SME (Subject Matter Expert). Gaurav is one of the engineers that I am training here. Vinay is his boss. In this table of organization, I'm outside of their shifts, but in the general team. Yes, they make small people here. Cheers, Brook