Monday, April 4, 2016

Conference WEEKEND

Just spent eight hours listening to my LDS Church leaders in our bi-annual Conference from Salt Lake City. What a lovely time to just relax, listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing and recieve inspiration for my life. I took notes and listened carefully to their messages for answers to my prayers on how to improve my life. I will be sharing from time  to time thoughts that could be helpful. An overall theme was not to lose HOPE but continue on making correct CHOICES daily in our CONFUSED mixed up world, to try to be an example to our families and friends. With EASTER's celebration just over. the ATONEMENT brings a PURPOSE for living and a HOPE for reuniting with our loved ones gone on before us. SPRING is an eternal promise in NATURE and in our LIVES.


1 comment:

  1. We have a Global Leadership conference coming up in August and I'm looking forward to that as well.

    ReplyDelete