Monday, March 21, 2016

What's for Dinner?

Seems like that's always the question around here. Breakfast I have figured out and lunch is a cinch but dinner? That takes planning and the right ingredients, time and energy.

Starting with sliced Polish beff sausage which I brown in a skillet,
next comes sliced zucchini and yellow squash which I lightly brown. 
Then thinly sliced cabbage about 2/3's of a head.
Then all ingredients are thrown together in the pan and stirred.
A light sauce of 2-3 T wine vinegar and 1 pkg of Splenda add jest.
Cover and steam about 10 min. till tender and tasty-eat!

5 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Looks good Lin...

Linda Reeder said...

That does look good.

dellgirl said...

You have gone and done it now, Lin. You made my mouth water with this delicious looking easy to make dish. Now I have to quit blog hopping and go find something to eat. This looks absolutely yummy!

Joanie said...

Thanks,Lin! I love one skillet meals! I am definitely going to make this. It needs a cute name.

Henny Penny said...

That dish looks delicious! and easy! I've got to try it. Thank you.