Thursday, October 18, 2012

Photoshop Elements Project


Well, here it is-a photo collage of my life that I've been wanting to put on my family history webpage. It's showing the CYCLE of WOMANHOOD from baby to girl to teenager to bride to mother to grandmother all within one lifetime. Check out my son Daniel's collage that got me started. I'm taking one on one tutoring at the Simply Mac class in town, it's cheaper than taking a class. Only $25/session. Above it may look like an ideal family, but we've had our personal trials with deaths, divorces and disappointments.

5 comments:

  1. I always love coming here and seeing what you have been up to lately! You are constantly amazing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Lin. You are great at learning new things and putting them to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing job, Lin! Wow. Thanks for so graciously sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done such a beautiful job with this collage. I'm tempted to try doing something like it. Thank you for sharing your good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lin! I went to your family history site and my first response was "How did she do that?" It is easy to read, very interesting and is inspiring me to try to do that, too.
    What program did you use to get that look, import pictures, etc...?
    Yes, thank you for sharing!


    ReplyDelete