Sunday, May 20, 2012

Messages


I get hundreds of EMAILS monthly on my computer,
but messages can also come from OTHER sources.
Prayers and daily inspiration are necessary helps.
ANSWERS to concerns can come in various ways:
actual voices or positive ideas in your MIND,
ADVICE that others offer to help you along your way,
even fortune cookie fortunes or horoscopes can offer CLUES.
My horoscope for today are right on:

Zero in on what you feel is important.
You have a tendency to sell yourself short or become insecure.
You'll do such a great job at covering up your feelings
that you might not even know how you really feel.

Life is certainly an ADVENTURE! Books or newspapers
can reveal answers too. Here's what my FORTUNE cookie
said today: Joy will come with the return of a good friend.
Where is my FRIEND Caryn when I need her? She emailed!


My son Jeff called and his wife Rachel gave birth to their son!
Edmund is here Sunday 12:27 am, 7 lbs-17 inches-a big boy!
Photo from the proud father Jeff, posted on Facebook.

Tell me about your PERSONAL messages/answers lately.
Just CLICK below on comments, then leave your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. So well said. I have a habit of losing focus.....

    Congratulations on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete