Sunday, February 13, 2011

More shopping

I enjoy window shopping at my favorite Mormon store Deseret Book. They have lots of different crafty things besides books as well as lovely paintings to select from.

Family and friends-a central theme in many nicknacks.

Click to enlarge photos to see more details.
There are also many paintings of the Savior by different artists.

Jesus walking with His disciples.

Close up of the Savior

Impressionistic version

The Good Shepherd

Watching over and protecting his flock

Peaceful and serene

Joseph Smith's first vision

2 comments:

  1. I love when I go to the temple, because then I can go to the book store to enjoy with a closer glance at all those pictures. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful images. Sure must be wonderful and peaceful to be in that store.

    ReplyDelete