Saturday, October 16, 2010

BALANCE

It's almost impossible to keep all your balls in the air
at one time and not drop one of them now and then.
Priorities rise and fall at times but number one needs
to be your SELF CARE-proper diet, exercise, sleep and
spiritual nourishment as well as social relationships.

Sometimes you need to forego certain activities to
FOCUS on others that are more important like your
spouse or family. Needed breaks away from a task
can bring renewed energy-time to clean the sinks,
cook a meal, go grocery shopping each has its purpose.

Life definitely has a rhythm, rhyme and purpose.
To all things there is a season-a time to write, a
time to love, a time to refrain from worrying and
a time to commune with your creator and leave
things out of your control in His capable hands.

6 comments:

  1. Today I'm disciplining myself to attend to the rhythm of cleaning and baking, which I've neglected lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I have a hard time balancing life at work because I have so many jobs. It's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's refreshing to let go of the stuff to get to what's important. I have been doing a lot of that lately. I feel 50 lbs. lighter! Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. I'm sort of in the middle of a bunch of stuff and don't have my head on right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh balance...I am struggling to find it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what happens if you have too many balls. this week is a crazy week...what was i thinking...and why am I sitting her at the computer doing nothing?

    ReplyDelete