Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SURPRISED, I'm published again

In Desert Saints Magazine somehow I never got the email that they were going to publish my article Filling Retirement Days and pay me for it. I was on vacation when this would have happened last month so imagine my surprise when a friend said congratulations on being published again. Shock-me? Wow, how does an email like that not get noticed-can't find it anywhere. Maybe they overlooked sending it? You get so much email and delete so much it's astounding. Any way read my article click on the link above.

9 comments:

  1. Let me be the first one to congratulate you on a wonderful achievement that will surely motivate people to get going on life. Good for you! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, What a nice surprise that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lin! This is a fabulous article and terrific for retirees. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stupid way to notify someone that they are getting published. doesn't anyone remember how to write a real letter? good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all done by email these days...articles sent in and notification received. I probably missed the email as I was changing computers. Lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great article Lin and so true. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Lin! That's a nice thing to be surprised by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray and Hallelujah!!! Good going, girlfriend!!!

    I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete