Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soccer boy


I actually have two soccer grandsons. This is Hakan, the cute blond kid who lives in New Mexico. I don't get to see him enough although we have made it a tradition to travel to his city for his birthday in Aug. This year he is five years old. Hi Hakan, Grandma loves you. See you later this summer.

Hakan was excited to see his photo on my blog, so I'll add some more that his mom Nedret took. She's a great photographer and originally from Turkey. Has her own import rug and textile business. Keep the photos coming. I love to see what all my grandkids are doing. It reminds me of my days as a soccer mom of four active sons. They all loved soccer and were good at it.





























4 comments:

  1. futbol güzelliği

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie. I'll bet you (all) have so much fun when you visit them. Do you get to spoil them rotten? I think that's what God made grandkids for, to make up for the fact that we had to be the "bad guys" with our own kids to keep them on the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! He's just too too adorable! My son lives in New Mexico, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom.. I will send more photos. Hakan really loved the fact that his photo is on your blog.. by the way Kurye are you a turk?? since you can write turkish..mesajiniz icin tesekkürler.

    ReplyDelete