Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Silliness















Every once in a while you need to do something silly just to liven up your life. I've been attending this water aerobics class lately before our vacation and we had a contest for the funniest hat. Well, I decided at the last minute to enter and hung two rubber duckies from my visor like earrings. Guess what, I won first place and a snickers bar-just what I need. The rubber duckies are bath toys I have around the house for when my grandkids stay over. 

What's the silliest or funniest thing you've done lately? Tell us in a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I've not done enough silly things lately. What a good idea though, to enjoy some sillyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yes! Silly is so nice sometimes. It is something I had to learn (grew up serious and un-funny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete