Friday, March 7, 2008

Personality QUIZ

What kind of yarn are you? My blogging mentor Susi Q had this on her blog. She was "mohair", I thought I'd probably be "hemp" or worse. I came up after taking the quiz as "dishcloth cotton", not too far off. Guess that's my practical side. I don't altogether agree but try the quiz yourself. It's fun and free, don't even have to register, just answer about 6 questions then laugh!






What kind of yarn are you?




You are Dishcloth Cotton.You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.
Take this quiz!



Quizilla |
Join Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

  1. having just discovered the joys of instant gratification that comes from knitting dishcloths with cotton (and using these cloths are like nothing I've ever used for dishes), I certainly wish I had been Dishcloth Cotton. BUT the description of mohair actually fits me quite well. I wish I were more productive but I get what I get, I suppose. glad you took the quiz...they are silly bits of fluff but still a nice break from the norm.

    Hey Brook contacted Jocelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Merino Wool. Fun little time filler. Good for a giggle. I like this lighthearted side of you, Lin.

    It's just silly, though, how much time I spent wondering how to honestly answer a couple of these questions. It's not like I was applying for American Citizenship or something. I mean... it's a quiz that someone totally unqualified to do so, made up for cryin out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quizzes...going to take mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a mohair.. I thought I liked to change myself or at least I try to change myself... umm maybe I am kidding myself (laughing)
    thanks for the quiz mom..
    Nedret

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know that old saying about being "cut from the same cloth?" Well, dear cousin, we are cut from the same dishcloth! Through I must object that I was NOT born to clean!

    Mame

    ReplyDelete