Saturday, August 20, 2022

Getting out of the House...

 Off for a drive to nearby Hurricane, Utah for a FARMER'S MARKET and lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Note the monsoon clouds trying to form to bring us needed rain and also unneeded flooding.

Pine Valley mountains in the background

Sand Hollow Reservoir

Been working like CRAZY on rearranging stuff in our house. Moved Allen's computer and stuff to his new MANCAVE-which he loves-now his archery stuff, etc. is all in one place. And I have the computer room all to myself as my OFFICE! So I can gather all my family history files, journals, photos in one place. No small task with 60 years of genealogical research, etc...

Before Allen's computer and stuff now moved to his ManCave.

After the move, my extra work corner/bookcase.