Thursday, June 2, 2022

Welcome June and Summer Projects

Looks like an interesting busy summer as we are FINALLY getting around to better organizing our STUFF gathered over many years of living. Hubby is focused on sorting out the garage and arranging his new MAN CAVE. I'm trying to sort through years of genealogy research and OLD PHOTOS of my mom's to share with familysearch.org and online. 

Allen has his grandma Laxson's button can full of odds and ends

This is only part of my research, journals and photos to sort

Our garage has lots of storage plus stuff piled around

Allen's dad's insulated gloves from WWII flights

One thing calls for another-a new shelf plus the
boat awaits finishing sometime soon....

That's me in my college years dancing away!
Only 60 years ago...lots of water under the bridge.