Saturday, May 7, 2022

Happy MOTHER'S DAY to all!

I'm looking back through photos of Mother's Day PAST. Brings lots of memories. Am reaching the age when TRAVEL isn't interesting and staying home seems SAFER. Yep, that's OLD AGE creeping up-I turn 82 this year. So glad that modern communication enables us to CONNECT with family via phone calls, emails, FaceTime and other methods when distance separates us. Will post some photos of my family MEMORIES. Our family keeps growing and growing as we add spouses and great grand children...Then there is my husband's family-my step family which is growing also...love them all.

My parents: Evelyn and Stanley Vernon

My grandma Alda Johnson top row middle
Me 1st row on R with cousins Bill + Marion

My Dad's parents: Mildred or Mick and Harold Vernon

My son Jeffrey and Rachel's family with Rory and Eddie

Grandson Hakan soon to grad HS, lives in NM with family
my oldest son Frank and wife Nedret
                        
  
Daniel & Tina with Nate, James (Em on mission then) at Payson temple

        We're growing: Dany, Emilee and Gabby-my 1st great grand child