Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy Birthday #81 to me!

BIRTHDAY LUNCH with hubby at my favorite Mexican Restaurant Paula's Cazuela in St. George. It was cooler today as clouds and smoke from nearby states are filtering out some of our sunshine. Yesterday's high was 113 but today it's only 108 but you don't notice the difference if you stay inside with the AC on. 

I didn't make a sugar free chocolate cake this year like I did last year to celebrate, but we stopped and bought a sugar free peach pie and with low sugar vanilla ice cream that will count for my birthday treat. Funny I don't feel any older than last year but happier in that we are now vaccinated and don't have to wear masks when out or in church. PROGRESS! We survived another year. I'm happy and blessed for the many experiences that life has brought my way and family that extends now 3 generations into the future and uncounted generations into the past. Life is GOOD!