Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas is coming...

Seems like I'm still celebrating Thanksgiving as I just barely got my decorations put away for that holiday and haven't dug out my Christmas decorations yet. The hours, days and weeks are flying by and I'm not accomplishing as much as I do when I'm busier, but guess that's okay. Been going through old journals and photos and finding fun stuff that brings back lots of memories.  As I was the first child (and only one) in my family and my dad 's hobby was photography, he of course made a fun Christmas photo card of me at about age two.


I love this photo of my dad's dad-My grandpa Vernon. I was his first grandchild and later when my father his first child was killed in an airplane accident, my Vernon grandparents  took care of me while my mom worked. I have lots of fond memories of times spent in their home playing and being amused by them. Families are what it's all about.