Monday, November 9, 2020

On to the FUTURE

After so much conflict, anger and attacks throughout our country during the past four years and during this election year, I was relieved to have the elections called in favor of Joe Biden. I have FAITH in his desire to bring our country back together as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. To restore dignity, honor and respect as we go forward. I usually avoid CONTROVERSY and talking about politics, but now I feel relieved that a new direction has been chosen and pray that those who are disappointed in the election results will gather around our new PRESIDENT ELECT and support him. I loved this cartoon in today's paper.

It's MAY DAY again!

Celebrating LABOR UNIONS today, but how about all the MOTHERS who are the original labor unions throughout history and in all species. Love ...