Friday, August 28, 2020

MEMORIES frozen in TIME

Been playing around with a slide/negative SCANNER and learning lots about fixing OLD PHOTOS-changing the contrast, etc. Amazing some of the negatives are from 1943 more than 75 years ago. I've had them stored in envelopes since my mom's death in 2007, thinking I'd do something with them. Finally I decided it was time and what a wealth of memories came flooding back of my family-grand parents, a father I never knew who was killed in an airplane accident when I was almost 5 years old. Looking back at my growing up years and then as a young mother with beautiful sons to raise and obstacles to overcome as divorce reared it's ugly head but then surviving that and moving on to other experiences. Life is certainly interesting....

That's me with my loving paternal grandfather & my aunt Bonnie