Tuesday, July 21, 2020

And the PARTIES CONTINUE

A very different birthday celebration than I had planned since the church is closed, travel limited, etc but did manage to enjoy the hundred or more greetings on Facebook, cards received via US mail, email and in person. A new decade as I am now EIGHTY YEARS OLD. Still relatively healthy and thankful for my many blessings that I can wake up and walk early while it's still cool and enjoy the sunrises in this part of the world. Our nearby church will be reopen sometime and in the meantime I can enjoy some meetings on Zoom. Also interact with family digitally if not in person and that I have my hubby Allen by my side for company and support.

Here we are at Maglebys, the masked Relief Society Presidency

We had to take off our masks in order to eat