Friday, August 30, 2019

FLAT TIRE...


Unexpected, suddenly...rough driving
something is off, not smooth or controlled.
Stop, look and discover flatness where
roundness should be. Tire going down.





This is not good. Time to remember
how to change a tire, good ole hubby
is here but instructions needed and time
soon the flat is off and spare tire on.



off to BIG O TIRES, an hour later
four new tires, bill of $888 to pay
wow-unscheduled expense today
now we’re back in the car rolling on





5 comments:

  1. Oooo flat tires, not good any time of the day. I hope Hubby got it done without too much hassle.

    Wishing you all the best for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm always grateful I've never had to deal with a flat tire. I pray I never do. Lovely that your fellow was there get things rolling again. New tires should mean you are good to go ahead for a long while.

    Happy travels...
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about this so called needing all new tires when you get a flat, but Les Schwab tire store usually just fixes the old one, for free if you bought from them, and off you go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got it done. Better to be safe than sorry, but I didn't know you had to get all your tires changed if you get a flat. Perhaps your other tires were showing wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when that happens. Happy your okay.

    ReplyDelete