Sunday, May 6, 2018

HEALING

It's been 1.5 weeks since my fall and my body is slowly healing and my patience is getting another test. Pains here and there can be masked with pills, but the ache within to be productive is wanting out. Sitting lots and sleeping lots makes for long sleepless nights with lots of thinking. Wondering how best to use the time I have each day and determine my PRIORITIES is so important. Time is like a maze, each decision we make determines our path eventually.

Having no REGRETS means making each experience negative or otherwise COUNT as in teaching us a lesson or molding our character/personality into something better. Taking time to look back through old JOURNAL pages can bring insights into growth that we've made and also to obstacles or blocks that are still in our way. Life is an ADVENTURE of choices to be made each day. I CHOOSE to love, forgive and go forward.

1 comment:

  1. You always exude positive energy, Lin. I hope your healing goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete