Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Welcome SPRING....

I'm ready for new experiences, regaining old strength that got lost somewhere in the battle the last two weeks with the FLU BUG or whatever is out attacking everyone. Trying to SIMPLIFY my life, do less and enjoy it more. As I look around my cluttered home, I know that I can only neglect it so long then I''ll have to DIG MYSELF out of the CHAOS and BRING ORDER back into my life. Just SIMPLE THINGS like shopping for food, planning meals, then cooking them is EXHAUSTING. We certainly take for granted––little blessings like STRENGTH for daily chores- washing clothes, etc. Don't know how I did it years ago as a single mother mostly with a full time job and sons to raise but I was YOUNGER then...this summer I turn 78!


So happy that SPRING is SPRUNGING, if that's a word.  Even our peach tree is blooming again-promises of fruit and better times for those who are patient...Happy that winter is over though it was mild this  year in our high desert country, only one little snow storm and it soon melted. Love SUNSHINE and warm days.


No comments:

Post a Comment