Saturday, February 10, 2018

Another fun Red Cliffs hike yesterday

Since our weather is still warm not hot, we've decided to explore some of the gorgeous hikes around St. George.
Only a two mile hike, note our walking sticks made by hubby!
Looks like an elephant...
Just a hollowed out dead tree trunk, I'm standing inside it....
Lots of dying cottonwood trees by the stream
 
End of the trail has a small waterfall and a swimming area
Lots of interesting places to explore
Interesting cactus plants
Up close-don't touch!

4 comments:

  1. Some beautiful scenery! It's nice you can get out and hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks like a great hike! I need to go there just for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a wonderful hike, full of things to see and explore. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kay. This was a nice hike, I enjoyed it. Thanks for taking me along. Love the photos, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete