Sunday, September 13, 2015

Grandparents day today...

Been busy this week-remembering my great grandparents at an Icelandic reunion at BYU then being with my sons Dan iel and Jeffrey and their families plus visiting my 95 year old aunt. It's been ALL about FAMILY!

Eddie playing on his parents new exercise equipment-having fun!
Lorien helping mom unpack another piece of exercise equipment.
It's like Christmas, exciting stuff.
Eating at Chuck-er-rama, a favorite place-lots of choices.
After church get together with Rachel on left and grand dg. Heather
Most of the crew-fixing food for a family lunchtime.
Youngest son Jeff keeps busy with little ones.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful family time. I totally didn't know about Grandparents Day until I received my granddaughter's handmade card. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone is having a great time. These precious times are some of the best things in life. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's what life is all about! family!! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me it's always nice to be around family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a good day for you, Lin, when you can spend it with family. Lorien is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Grandparents Day a bit late...Michelle

    ReplyDelete