Friday, June 26, 2015

Organization vs. Chaos?


going through stacks of old papers
memories of meetings held long ago

journal entries of experiences forgotten

it’s my past learning recorded in words 


knowledge as yet unorganized
events, emotions and experiences
not cataloged but thrown into
a mess of disorder called my mind 


now and then a dream will return
something long forgotten now recalled
or not even experienced ever
created out of the chaos called life 


confusion but with thought and time
order can be restored as learning
takes place in my mind’s mayhem
precept by percept I have been taught

2 comments:

  1. I'm cleaning/organizing my sewing room/study this week. Your post is more than appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get organized right now. I feel like my life is helter skelter with too many things getting in the way. At this point, it looks like it's going to be this way for the entire year. Arrrghhhh....

    ReplyDelete