Sunday, May 29, 2011

Twins Birthday

Well Emilee (below) and Heather (above) are "finally 13"
Since they are my first grandchildren that's significant,
I've been a grandmother for 13 years and got to practice
with them. Now I have four more grandchildren plus many
step grandchildren-sixteen in fact plus two great grands
expected in the fall. Life is amazing how fast it passes.

Birthdays are family holidays that bring us together
to celebrate, feast and visit. Taking time from our busy
lives to remember we are family-here to support one
another through good and bad times...giving loves and
hugs plus words of encouragement on special occasions
and just on normal days when we each need a little lift.

A family day: 5 of my 6 grandchildren and 3 of my 4 sons.
Back row: sons Brook, Daniel and Jeffrey
Front row-twins' cousin, James, Emilee, Heather, Lorien and Nathan

5 comments:

  1. Wishing A Very Happy Birthday To Emilee And Heather !
    Nice family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love to celebrate birthdays! Happy, Happy...Birthday, Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday....you are so lucky to have this wonderful family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you all had such a lovely celebration.

    ReplyDelete