Monday, January 5, 2009

Patience builds hope

I heard this phrase in church yesterday and it clicked for me...the patience of HOPE. The opposite of that is having expectations then getting upset or angry when they aren't met. Here's some bible scriptures that explain better what I'm trying to say: Rom. 8: 25 "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Another one: Hebrews 12:1 "...let us run with patience the race that is set before us." Some good thoughts for the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. I needed the quote from Romans. Patience, Caryn. Hold on... keep hoping...

    Cordell's post is still lingering with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience builds hope..Hmmm..I am not always patience, but I am usually a hopeful person...at least I hope I am..@:}

    ReplyDelete