Sunday, July 12, 2020

It's HERE...my 80th BIRTHDAY

Had wanted to plan a big celebration but it will be online, phone, mail and in person celebrating because of social distancing! Going to keep track and I bet I hear from at least 80 friends and family before the day is over!!

Had to laugh at hubby who said I shouldn't have to make my own cake.

But I do because you can't buy a sugar free bday cake

And here it is, thanks to Pillsbury sugar free cake mix

And there's even sugar free frosting but not 80th candles...lol!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 80 is a real milestone! And may I say you are looking very good for such an elderly lady.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very happy, happy 80th birthday, dear Lin! This is such a milestone. I'm sorry you have to celebrate it Covid-style. Please know I'm sending my very best wishes for a wonderful day and a beautiful year ahead. The Lord bless and keep you! Heart hugs, Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Lin! I hope you had a great day. That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIN! I am so sorry I missed your big day. 80 big kisses and positive thoughts to you. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete