Wednesday, May 27, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my twin GRAND DAUGHTERS

Now 22 years old, Heather and Emilee who just got married. Amazing how fast they grow up but the memories of being part of their life remains in my heart and captured in photos. I was so excited to finally be a grandma at age 58. My own paternal grandmother was 40 when I her first grand child was born and she didn't want to be called Grandma but Auntie instead because it made her feel younger. But I was ready to be a Grandma and be part of their lives. Now I have 7 grandchildren-4 boys and 3 girls and the youngest is 8 so they are all growing up quickly. Click to enlarge photo collages.




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Heather and Emilee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They’re 22? How quickly time flies by. And Emilee got married too. Wow! I know you are the BEST grandma around, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the twins. I believe I remember when they entered your life.

    ReplyDelete