Sunday, May 13, 2018

MOTHER'S DAY again

Happy Mother's day to all mothers in our families: Tina, Nedret, Rachel, Deborah, Alicia, Katherine and Sarah for their efforts in raising their children. And thanks to all their mothers and grandmothers who came before us.

L-R Emilee and Heather, me in the mirror reflection
I became a mother in 1966, let's see that makes me a mother for a total of 52 years...AMAZING and a grandmother for 19 years. It's definitely easier to be a GRANDMOTHER! Here I am with my amazing twin grand daughters who stopped by with their family on their way to So. California.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of you and your granddaughters. Beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, Lin, and all the wonderful mothers in your family. Happy Mother's Day to mothers everywhere. Wishing you peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete