Saturday, April 26, 2014

Southern Quill Magazine

No prizes but two free books, recognition + an opportunity to read 
our award winning poems at the reception held yearly.
 (The Purple) Dixie Poets: l-r Barbara, me, Marie and Marilyn
A reception in the new Jeffrey R. Holland building on DSU campus
The cover of The Southern Quill 2014 by Dixie State University
Love seeing my name as a contributor on the back cover 
I had a photograph I took included with its title-first time ever for photos!
My poet entry written last summer-click to enlarge!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to get some recognition for all of your hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very interesting comparison of an indiscretion and a forest fire. Looks like a wonderfully fun time for all the writers.

    ReplyDelete