Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Things First

Thanks to my dear friend Caryn for being there for me.

Interesting how sometimes our priorities fall through the cracks
as things of less import get done first while more important ones
are neglected. I find it difficult to balance my life, make time for me
plus focusing on my responsibilities to family, God, home and others.

Life is a constant process of making decisions-what to do daily
where to spend our precious energy and time. How to live each day.
Only inspiration or intuition can guide us properly plus repenting
as needed. I'm filled with gratitude for life's abundance.

Each day is full of opportunities, lists to do plus serendipity.
I'm thankful for friends, family, my religion, and responsibilities.
Living in America, surrounded by peace and stability
to enjoy this time of my life. My seventies are my best yet.

6 comments:

  1. You choose to make this time in your life the best and I admire you for it..I love serendipity...my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have each other! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe Caryn brings more joy to your life when she is around, and perhaps it is the same for her being with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good and dear friend is priceless. Kudos to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you have a good friend with you. You ladies inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caryn is a jewel of a friend, you two are blessed to have each other. I only know Caryn as a cyper-friend and I feel her warmth and sincerity in her posts and her writing. I am happy for you both and happy to know you both.

    ReplyDelete