Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Project...

It's time to do volume II of my column articles as I have written about 80 since I self published my first book "LOOKING BACK...at the Good Old Days" in 2009. This second volume will be entitled "FIND YOUR VOICE...Write your Life Story." I'm not worrying if anyone will buy it or not, I just know that I want to collect my thoughts and publish them. The focus is on remembering and recalling my life, and how that helped me find my VOICE. The unique me that I am and that YOU ARE TOO. The first part starts with my courting days then marriage, motherhood, divorce and life adjustments, finishing with tips for YOU to write your life story-and leave a LEGACY.

It's so nice to have something to focus on. I love GOALS. My hubby also has become focused on turning our garage into a well insulated air conditioned workshop to finally build a SAILING BOAT to realize some of his dreams. So summer promises to be a busy and fulfilling time. I'll also be leading a class on "The Fifth Agreement" by Don Miguel Ruiz. I was taking a class on "The Four Agreements" and now will be TEACHING (my great love) the same group. On to SUMMER...

3 comments:

  1. I love goals too! It makes life so much better, in my opinion:)) Your husband sounds like he has quite the undertaking in front of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you... already teaching a class on the "Four Agreements". I have to take a class at least half a dozen times and then study and re-work in for a few months before I can build the confidence to teach it. You have a gift, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you always follow through on your goals...

    ReplyDelete