Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Haircut Trimming Time


A couple of times a year the grounds crew do maintenance
on our yards. And every week during the summer they mow.
What a luxury to have our yardwork done, but it does cost.
Paid by our HOA fees willingly, as it's very hot work in summer.

It's also time for my perm and haircut, so I can look neat too
and not scraggly like my yard was looking. Plants and hair both
grow and can become unmanageable without trimming and care.
Time for some TLC inside and outside preparing for summertime.

4 comments:

  1. That's one reason we bought a home in the area we did. Yard work is way down my hubby's list of fun things to do. The crew just came and spruced everything up here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... everything needs a good trim now and then. Hope you come home feel all beautiful and ready for summertime fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the TLC, Lin! Nothing like it. Your gardens are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my hair cut short for the summer... so much easier to deal with

    ReplyDelete