Monday, May 16, 2011

Miss Lorien

She's growing up, my youngest grand daughter
looking so cute and sweet in her fun little dresses.
It won't be long before she's a heart breaker
of some little boy who falls in love with her.

How fun to watch her growth and development
into a real little personality. She's mostly quiet
and shy, but intensely interested and checking
out her environment and anything new or different.

I wait for her to come to me, curious about my
golden heart necklace filled with my family photos.
One day I'll tell her about my life as a little girl
with my loving parents, Mom and Dad, now gone.


(Thanks to Lorien's mom Rachel for taking the photos
and to my son Jeff the daddy for emailing them to me.)

10 comments:

  1. Ah, I love that photo of you and your granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed! She will love someday that you have taken the time to write down all that family history for her:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable .Both of you look very happy in each others company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lorien sure has grown and changed, but she's as adorable as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a little beauty. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Lorien is a real beauty and she's growing up so quickly. I feel like it was only yesterday that she was born.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..I remember when she was born.. what a beautiful little girl she is...

    ReplyDelete