Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools-Who Me?

Ever been embarrassed or felt like a FOOL?
I'm SURE we all have at some point in our life
that we'd probably like to FORGET about:
a blind date gone bad, a cuss word that slipped out
at an inopportune time that can NEVER be recalled.

Life is like that and it's so important to LAUGH
at ourselves and realize we aren't PERFECT, so what?
As long as we are striving to IMPROVE ourselves
that's the priority-LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES
and not beat ourselves up about our WEAKNESSES.

5 comments:

  1. True. Which is why this is a great little holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, why do we worry we're not perfect.... I'm learning to laugh at my foibles and hope for grace from those around me.

    Happy Weekend, Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember one time when I fell over backwards and ripped my skirt up all the way to my underwear... right in front of my high school crush, no less. Ya... that was a terrible moment in my high school career ;)

    Lovely picture of you and the grandkids on the right there! Thanks for posting on Jocelyn's blog the other day when I guest posted. I appreciate the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I'm sure I have, but my brain chooses to forget them. It keeps me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a fool far too often...

    ReplyDelete