My blogging friend Michele of Rambling Woods gave her readers a challenge to talk about their appreciation of the earth and attempts to keep it green. Check out her blog sometime, she will teach you a thing or two about nature. So here goes:
(1) I definitely try to recycle more, especially our newspapers and aluminum cans.
(2) I'm trying to conserve on water by turning on the dishwasher only when it's very full.
(3) I love nature and have committed to getting out more and taking photos of the natural beauty in our area and sharing it on my blog.
(4) I'm committed to taking daily walks or bike rides and breathing in the fresh air deeply and being grateful for the different and unusual plants that grow in our desert area.
(5) I'm creating some nature/wildlife poems for my grandkids to help them think more about living things and appreciate-birds, ducks, lizards, etc.
Guess that will do for a start. Tell me what you are doing: