Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vote for Daniel!

My son Daniel, Tina's husband shown here with the twins, has a computer graphic design company. He is a real go getter, has always been very creative in art and graduated in graphics arts on a scholarship from Utah Valley State College then later from University of Pittsburgh-online with Bachelors degree. Now he wants to go on for his Masters degree-don't know how he has time with all he does.

His company Media Rain is in a popularity contest with some videos they made. So anyone who would like to vote for their presentation on PianoMarvel by Rain-teaching piano lessons via the computer. Check out this link. max.adobe.com/awards/finalists/

Can you believe September is gone...but not forgotten. What do you remember that was a TA DAH moment? I had so many just check my blogs to see. I really CONNECTED with my family that lives nearby including sons, dg-in-laws, and grandkids. We had several meals together, went shopping with my pregnant dg-in-law for maternity clothes, participated in grandparents day, read books to grandkids and we blogged together. The only drawback was I picked up some of their cold germs. Oh well-there's always a little opposition in all things.

6 comments:

  1. Great video, now thats a way I think I could learn to play the piano!

    My September was spent seeing my baby off to college and with your encouragement seeking out new ideas for my life. Thanks Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some important decisions and they are proving good to me and my family...i will check the link after this comment.Take care ,LIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. September was a good month, slow and laid back. Now fall is invigorating me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a crazy month for me, too. Your son looks like a very handsome, smart and inventive person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad things are going well for you and that Sept. teemed with Ah-hah moments. Now to go see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They deserve to win.. Hope my vote helps... Michelle

    ReplyDelete