Friday, October 16, 2009

Remodeling and Repentance


We are thinking of doing a remodel,
enlarging our home to include a shop,
so hubby can work on projects without
clearing out all the cars from our garage.



Do we ever need to remodel our lives?
To make necessary changes to improve,
enlarge our abilities or future potential?
Probably, but that is much harder to do.




Don't all remodels start with a detailed plan,
a notion of how things could be changed?
We could call that repentance in our lives.
It all starts with a vision then hard work.

6 comments:

  1. I know I could use some "remodeling" in my life but its up to me to decide when and how to undertake a remodeling project in my personal life. Sometimes one just has to do some "repair work" instead of a major job but it is a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my eyes around that vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes remodeling begins as a result of a 'random act of life'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, Mare. Like when a tree falls on your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vision and a plan...remodeling can be fun in home as well as in life too.Sorry,i am late here...its festival time in India,that is keeping us family a lot busier..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting concept...and the comments you got were as interesting. I guess I could look at it that way..I think we use the term 'room for improvement' in kind of the same way... Michelle

    ReplyDelete