Monday, June 8, 2009

Business Cards

Who--me need a business card? Sure, why not! I made some for us when we moved two times ago as it was easier to give to family and friends than writing down our new phone number, address and email address for each person. 


Now that I publish and teach so many classes, I'm always wanting others to check out my family history webpage or my blog-you are there! It's much easier to have my addresses on my card. As I'm considering publishing my first book for selling, and not just giving away for costs, it's time to get serious about having a business card-just for me and not for hubby and me. He can make his own for his archery hobby. So here it is with some clipart I like. What goes on the card-my name, title-I decided on Writer, Teacher & Genealogist as that pretty much describes my interests right now. Another card just for my family could say Wife, Mother, Grandmother & Relative or for friends could say Encourager, Listener, Nurturer and Friend

What would your card say?