Thursday, January 8, 2009

Got an Award


This award from Brenda is for blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Blogs that encourage you to take the lemons that life passes out and make lemonade. I'm giving this award to these bloggers for their posts that fill your well and remind you that life is full of fun and challenges.

Check them out:

1. Sandra-her excellent photos and insightful quotes and poetry always give me a lift and something to consider.
2. Sandy-who shares her heart and life's concerns and is open to two way communication.
3. Michele always some quote or thought provoking idea and interesting photos.

Now you three winners can select some of your favorite bloggers for this award.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, Lin. You're very sweet. God bless, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, Thanks for the reward, gosh, can't say that I ever received one before. Well your my first. Now I'll be spreading some good news. Btw Sandy Carlson is a good choice too, what a good cookie she is. I'll be sure to visit Michele.

    ReplyDelete