Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Party Fun


Meet my two newest friends: L-R Linda and Leslie, they are also my visiting teachers and neighbors and a lot of fun. They are helping set the table for our many snacks-ham, shrimp, chips, dips, veggies, cake etc followed by games.






Meet the spouses of my two newest friends L-R me, Linda and Mike, Leslie and Alan. Lots of familiar names there...another couple Bill and Emma joined us laterfor a fun evening of eating, talking and playing games. A great evening and fun start to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

  1. Oops, need a nap, that's Leslie and Mike, Linda and Alan. Sorry about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely table setting. We had a party, 5 couples and it really was too many in too small a house. Next year I'll try your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a pleasant evening! happy 2008

    ReplyDelete