Monday, November 25, 2019

Lots to LEARN with the new IPHONE

Everyday there's something new to figure out...how to connect with the printer, how to manage emails, messages and phoning. Like going back to college classes, but with no instructor. Decided to signup for a basics class at MacPlus store. Amazing what my little phone can do with photos which I've barely tried. Will try to attach some of my feeble efforts.  I'm liking my new IPHONE7! Still trying to sync it with my laptop and desk top computer and my iPad!

Sunshine returns after our two days of rain 
Our neighbor's great decor-that's a Southwestern quilted hanging!
From Texas, I love their decor-Bublik
Great BBQ meal with smoked beef, cornbread, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Learning all the new tekky stuff is very frustrating sometimes, Lin. It's really challenging. But, I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often find these learning curves quite the challenge, but oh the delight when we figure it out.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful for the techies in my family who can always help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my iPhone 8 synced to my desktop where I store and edit my photos. I usually works, although sometimes they seem to not want to talk to each other until I coax them. I have not synced my phone to the printer. Didn't know you could do that!

    We just had two new computers delivered, a small laptop and a big desktop. Our learning curve will be steep as we figure out a new operating system. We are waiting until next week for our personal tech guy to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Lin. Wanted to let you know that you are one of the winners of my Advent e-Calendar Giveaway. Congrats! Will need to confirm your email so I know where to send the calendar.

    ReplyDelete