Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WORDS to live by....

 Around my house I have lots of WORDS displayed to remind me of qualities to seek after. Today JOY stood out as the morning sun made reflections on the wall. I love the shadows. I found the happy frog jumping for joy in a fabric store and of course it had to come home with me. 

So what is JOY? It's more than HAPPINESS or temporary pleasures. It seems to me there is an eternal aspect to it. Realizing that there is more to LIFE than what we realize. A DEEPER HIDDEN MEANING that gives us a spiritual happiness that I would call JOY. Those moments when we feel in synche with a higher power or nature or whatever we perceive to be in charge of our EXISTENCE. For me, it's the SPIRIT of GOD witnessing to me that I'm on the right track and making PROGRESS.
 

1 comment: